Sunday, February 5, 2017

January Blog Post

I have continued to work with helping some of the students in my swim PE class, and they are all progressing very well. I also have researched some ways I might contact parents of kids who are my target demographic for lessons. I looked at some websites about schools in the area and found that Public School 16 is really close to Emma Willard. It is only a few blocks, which makes it easier for kids and their parents to get here. School 16 has 327 students, and 69% of them qualify for a free or reduced price lunch, which means most of them probably cannot afford swim lessons. Next, I will make flyers and contact the school to see if I can put them up somewhere.

Here is the link to the College of Saint Rose Friday Knights program. If you scroll down, there is some information about the Fishes part of that program.

No comments:

Post a Comment