Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Reflection

Overall I was pretty pleased with how the kids progressed, and I felt that I learned how to be a better swim teacher, and will teach some more in the summer and next year. I also learned more about communication, asking for help, and lots of emailing. In the beginning of my project, I hoped to teach 3 kids who would not have otherwise had the opportunity to have swim lessons. I taught 6 kids 5 lessons each. I am not so sure if I reached my target demographic as most of the parents seemed at least moderately well off, and some offered to pay me to continue afterwards, but I am glad that I helped these kids learn to swim, and I gained valuable experience.

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed with all that you accomplished this year! You completed all of your goals, even the tough ones. I think your dedication and care were the key characteristics that made things happen. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete