Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November Blog Post 1

I sent out an email to all the students saying I would be at open swim if they wanted some free help with their swimming. Nobody came when I was at open swim but I got an email from someone who wanted help at another time, and I heard that someone else was going to go but was tired. I am considering trying again but really don't want to send out another mass email. I wonder if there is any way of just communicating to those who are interested. I went to open swim a few days later and some girls were practicing for the lifeguard test. I helped them each a little with their breastroke as that is an essential skill for the course. I think in the future I will try to get a little more practice before moving on.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to reach out! Your perseverance is sure to be rewarded with participants, as shown in the email.

    Perhaps Ms. Parry would know of students that would make use of your expertise?

    ReplyDelete