Tuesday, April 4, 2017

March Blog Post 2

In my last post I had a flyer, and was planning on contacting someone at school 16. I found out that my Spanish teacher does some of the school 16 club stuff so I emailed her with the flyer and asked if she could talk with someone at school 16 about it. She emailed me back and copied the principal of the school. He wanted to know how many students there would be in each session and what age and skill levels I would be teaching. I told him that I would teach one-on-one during open swim so there would be around 3 lessons per open swim block, because I noticed that I get emotionally tired after lessons so more than 3 would be too many. I also said that I plan to teach kids ages 6-11 and all skill levels. The principal said that he would forward the project to the superintendent's office for review and distribution to parents. I hope that I will be in contact with some parents soon to arrange lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment